Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

Touchpad on hmi 2.5

M Ch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Contributors
WWW.DRIVE2.RU

Отзыв владельца Opel Insignia Sports Tourer (1G) — стайлинг. Мы строили, строили и, наконец, построили! youtu.be/QaHAHnyocQ0 Спасибо всем...

This is that post. I'm sure that they will not share anything for free. I'll try to contact them later, but I'm not sure that I'll be easy to understand how they fixed it. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Contributors

seems to be possible enable the KOT in HMI 2.5. Cadillac have a touchpad in the CT6 2018...

Vin example:1G6KP5R68JU115466

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144810729700

seems the configuration for that is in calibration 3...

Someone have archieved enable it?

About 1:30...

• Contributors
6 hours ago, Arbe_gtc said:

Well, the calibration 7, enables the touchpad in HMI 2.5. i dont know if the calibration 3 is relevant to enable the phisicaly touchpad. i need do more tests

PXL_20230901_110251398.jpg

did you get module 7 and replace from hmi  2.0 with KOT? Or u edit it? Mine 14 plate Insignia have it, but is inop after hmi 2.5 retrofitted

• Contributors
2 hours ago, Lyubomir Krastanov said:

did you get module 7 and replace from hmi  2.0 with KOT? Or u edit it? Mine 14 plate Insignia have it, but is inop after hmi 2.5 retrofitted

the calibrations of the HMI 2 and 2.5 are different

in your calibration edit this bytes with this values and correct checksum

Sinttulo-1.jpg.1f487962882ad28a32fd7ac270286ded.jpg

• Contributors

I actually have been interested in the touchpad too.  I'm grabbing that vin and I'll see if I can find more.  I've written software where I can flip HMI settings off and on, on the fly.  I've been meaning to contribute for a while so I'll see if I can spot something.  It would be a nice feature.  It's asking me for a model number in this case though so it might be tough.

• Contributors
5 hours ago, codebuilder said:

I actually have been interested in the touchpad too.  I'm grabbing that vin and I'll see if I can find more.  I've written software where I can flip HMI settings off and on, on the fly.  I've been meaning to contribute for a while so I'll see if I can spot something.  It would be a nice feature.  It's asking me for a model number in this case though so it might be tough.

i buyed a touchpad from Insignia A to check if it works in 2.5 ... should work. but im waiting the delivery

6f248c21f3a9f5a0db511c2e8ea8d208.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributors
1 hour ago, Robikiller 1 said:

@Arbe_gtc I found the Display Touch write feature pretty nice but it doesn't work while driving.

Is it possible to activate this feature while driving?

image.jpeg.d4e8a00dad5012e4469def3345449d89.jpeg

I think that in one of the calibrations there is one of the positions that enables it to be used while driving, but I don't know which one it is...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Contributors

image.png.d8f0d7ec9e0d12e83884bb095c575640.png

I found out that Cal 8 on 1EE from 01 to 00 also releases it while driving.

One thing that doesn't quite work is the red spot and turning wheel, There he will still say that it doesn't work while driving.

Only switching off the safety device in the HMI allows everything to be used, but with strange artifacts and bugs so not really usable.

• Like 1