Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

DPS attraction.

Emmanuel Koomson

• Contributors

Hello, I am Emmanuel from Ghana, West Africa. An Automobile  Technician. I usually work on GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.

I found myself here when I was looking for software to work on a 2023 Escalade 600. I read on another site that there is a software for GM(DPS) similar to FORScan, which I am familiar with.

First time using DPS, downloaded 4.52 and installed it without fully knowing how it works. Please be patient with me, trying to learn as quickly as possible.  

I hope to be of help to others as I progress. Thanks for making me part of this Special Community.

• Like 1

• Contributors
13 hours ago, Emmanuel Koomson said:

Can DPS be used to clone ECUs?

Im not sure of that. i think need more specific tools like IOProg and similar or be able read and write the MCU of the units.

With DPS you can make offline progrmming if you have the requiered files for that, custom programming, setup and configure (i means, add or remove options.) Change pin and vin of different ecus... but for do all, you need always the files for do the change you want.

DPS as is can do little things.

But clone ecus, i think no.

• Contributors
1 minute ago, Arbe_gtc said:

Im not sure of that. i think need more specific tools like IOProg and similar or be able read and write the MCU of the units.

With DPS you can make offline progrmming if you have the requiered files for that, custom programming, setup and configure (i means, add or remove options.) Change pin and vin of different ecus... but for do all, you need always the files for do the change you want.

DPS as is can do little things.

But clone ecus, i think no.

Can do full read of modules. I see someone sent command via DPS and download all calibrations plus eeprom via dps. Unfortunately is person trade secret. 

• OO 2
  • Thumbs Up 1