Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

2014 Equinox - Mileage -----

Workshop

• Contributors

I have a 2014 Equinox from a used car dealer with "-----" as the mileage. Vin in BCM and ICP are correct. I've followed the steps for correcting this that GM recommends, but nothing works. Attempted to reprogram with SPS the BCM, ECU, and ICP. All complete correctly. I have a used BCM and Cluster, which wont program with SPS. What steps should I take next?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Workshop

• Lyubomir Krastanov

• HAI HANG LE

• Razors

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributors

No checksums, but should be done correctly. My advice is to keep copy of unedited eeprom files just in case. To program used bcm and ipc you should first execute prepare for removal from donor car. That will help deimobilise them and learn them to target vehicle

• Contributors
53 minutes ago, Workshop said:

Eeprom swapped vin and seed/pin for both the cluster and BCM. I have mileage on the cluster! Problem now is TLC has dropped the vin for this car from my account, which Ive used on this car many times.

I got same issue. After certain time of use one VIN in TLC they must have algoritm and VIN disappear from subscription page regardles you are not used to 2y as purchase promised.