Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

GMC sierra 2013

TunnerXP

hi all i have gmc sierra 2013 which is not starting by remote due to ATC in neutral position and customer already removed the transfercase from the car and he dont want 4wd now how can i change this disabled history parameter to dont show ATC in N position? so my car can start by remote ? or any 1 have vin for sierra 2013 vin start from 1GTN2 I need vin which has manual transfer case or without transfer case 2013 sierra  thanks in advance

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TunnerXP

• LLCasaol

• Contributors
On 2/5/2024 at 6:26 PM, TunnerXP said:

hi all i have gmc sierra 2013 which is not starting by remote due to ATC in neutral position and customer already removed the transfercase from the car and he dont want 4wd now how can i change this disabled history parameter to dont show ATC in N position? so my car can start by remote ? or any 1 have vin for sierra 2013 vin start from 1GTN2 I need vin which has manual transfer case or without transfer case 2013 sierra  thanks in advance

program ipc and tcm by 2wd vin.....

hello the problem is in ecm disabled history data which is showing me trasnfer case in neutral position and last week i did 1 silverado 2011 car retrofit remote door locking and remote vehicle starting and i changed the ecm file .. i think no need to change in tcm only need to change in ecm but i cant find the VIN which has 2wd or manual 4wd and that car ecm operating system should match to my car operating system so i can get 1 system calibration only.. thank you so much