Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

Error at A2 service after reporgram IPC

kamilot

Go to solution Solved by Lyubomir Krastanov,

Hello everyone! When flashing the IPC unit, an error occurs at step 28 related to service A2. Has anyone encountered this issue? Is the unit dead?

P.S.: The unit is responsive and provides current calibrations. However, one calibration is missing from the list, the 8th one (which is in the log before the error).

Downloading CAL File:  8~.BIN
  21:18:41.250<[...L] 00 00 00 60 36 00 00 00 00 00 B7 22 00 08 22 40 01 3F 44 02 41 43 83 01 .. [0266] FramePad 
  21:18:41.250>[...L] 00 00 00 60 [0004] TxDone TxMsgType 
  21:18:41.433>[...L] 00 00 03 60 7F 36 78 [0007] 
  21:18:41.464>[...L] 00 00 03 60 76 [0005] 
Utility File Step=28 Opcode=A2
  21:18:41.480<[...L] 00 00 00 60 A2 [0005] FramePad 
  21:18:41.480>[...L] 00 00 00 60 [0004] TxDone TxMsgType 
  21:18:41.538>[...L] 00 00 03 60 E2 02 [0006] 
Utility File Step=29 Opcode=50
Utility File Step=31 Opcode=EE

badDPS_IPC-log.Txt2024-01-2618_28_48.png.e6f881d31984987dcdcb11ae2c7ffeaa.png

2 hours ago, Lyubomir Krastanov said:

Unit isn’t dead. Just is “empty”. Need force upload calibrations.

Thank you for your attention to my problem, sir.
If possible, leave a little hint, in order to force the loading of calibrations, should I use something like IOTerminal? Is it impossible to do this with DPS? At that moment, I'am started look at Programmers Reference Manual (SPS) doc, but it will take much time to find answer on my question 😞

Thank you for your answer!

27 minutes ago, Lyubomir Krastanov said:

what is car?year?what is IPC? VIN? can you provide your DPS package to be checked? What version DPS you using?

Car: Chevrolet Cruze

Year: 2011

VIN: LSGPC53R9BF030387

IPC Part Number: 95966591

DPS version: v4.52.2000

Attached file description:

ipc_ltz_cn_2011_original - 100% worked and original calibration files from SPS, i'am use it for this IPC and it works good.

PLZ_IPC_CRUZE_2011 - my experimental archive, with calibration from GlobalTIS offilne database, it must be fun...

...and logs from DPS programming sessions:

And now, full history of bad programmer:

Everything was fine with this IPC, except for the lack of indication of stabilization operation and its disabling. At the XML configuration and calibration level, &FX3 support was complete.

I decided to experiment with calibrations, having the GlobalTIS offile database, I found calibrations that overlapped with the original SPS archive, but the operating systems were different. In terms of size, number of files and commands in the utility file (including the encryption algorithm, service 27) - everything was very similar. The result of the creation can be seen in the 'PLZ_IPC_CRUZE' archive. The title seems to hint that I really believed in success..
The programming process reached 100%, and crashed with an error on opcode `A2`..
Next, I try in vain to return to the original calibrations, but I still get the same error.

Strange thing: after the error, I request the current state of the ECU and its calibrations, all calibrations are in place, except for one - 95989729, it is not in the list at all. I suspect that this is why I get status 02 when requesting opcode A2.. But I can’t understand the reasons yet.

I apologize for my bad English, I tried very hard to describe the process in detail.

ipc_ltz_cn_2011_original-dps-log.Txt ipc_ltz_cn_2011_original.zip PLZ_IPC_CRUZE_2011-dps-log.Txt PLZ_IPC_CRUZE_2011.zip

• Contributors
  • Solution

u can compare differences in Utility files. So might that is issue. As well I see differences in PN. So might be different MCU and that why crash now. Might is good idea to remove "~" from files name. I found a while ago some times programming not like some strange symbols in names. At the moment your cluster is in boot mode as no full set of callibration is loaded. And more likely due over overwriten OS not to not accept original files back. Or is due VXnano crash with small buffering.

Screenshot (244).png

Screenshot (245).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lyubomir Krastanov said:

u can compare differences in Utility files. So might that is issue. As well I see differences in PN. So might be different MCU and that why crash now. Might is good idea to remove "~" from files name. I found a while ago some times programming not like some strange symbols in names. At the moment your cluster is in boot mode as no full set of callibration is loaded. And more likely due over overwriten OS not to not accept original files back. Or is due VXnano crash with small buffering.

Screenshot (244).png

Screenshot (245).png

Hmm, it's very help me, thank you for your time, sir!

Now, i have some plan, trying to reanimate this one 🙂 

I’m not closing the topic yet to logs my successes/failures on this task.

I did promise share status of trying recovering this one:

I am already have idea, why we has this error. Cos ours panels need 12 calibration files ( 12 is emty, but usually it upload at factory), but sps give us only 11. I have no idea, how to write empty calibration…

I am flash random from opel, and now ipc work.. but not good 🤣

I need cal’s like this at $42 position… 

IMG_1358.png

50 minutes ago, kamilot said:

I did promise share status of trying recovering this one:

I am already have idea, why we has this error. Cos ours panels need 12 calibration files ( 12 is emty, but usually it upload at factory), but sps give us only 11. I have no idea, how to write empty calibration…

I am flash random from opel, and now ipc work.. but not good 🤣

I need cal’s like this at $42 position… 

IMG_1358.png

good job bro, you can capture file in sps using reprogram ipc? my ipc the same brick

• Contributors
5 hours ago, kamilot said:

But sps has file like this…

so much questions.. 

IMG_1360.jpeg

U are a bit wrong. SPS give you all needed modules to make IPC as example fully operational. Do not be fool from DPS scan. Is completely different way of reading module. Try to flash different OS in majority of cases will bring dead or stuck in boot mode module. Still can be recovered. Just is tricky to use correct files and procedure to be prepared. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 1:07 AM, Presley Jj said:

LYUBOMIR KRASTANOV

HELLO MY NAME IS PRESLEI I’M FROM BRAZIL.

I REALIZED THAT YOU ARE VERY GOOD DPS I NEED HELP BECAUSE I ALREADY BOUGHT A DPS COURSE AND I AM LOST.

I HAVE A DEFECT IN AN ONIX 2023 E64 THE VIN NUMBER IS OFF, CAN YOU GIVE ME HELP

E64 is global-B. Vin change not possible with cracked dps