Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

Techline Connect Issue

Talha Tariq

Go to solution Solved by Troy,

Hey there,

I’ve been running into a bit of a snag lately and could use some help. When I purchase a VIN slot using a USA VPN, everything runs smoothly—the car programs like a charm. But here’s the kicker: when I try the same with a Europe VPN for a 1-hour slot, Techline Connect throws me an error saying, "No vehicle authorization E6220."

I’ve tried this on three different accounts, and it’s the same story each time. The VINs I’ve been working with are:

KL1GM5DU3GB500690
KL1GJ5DU9FB029605
6G1ML5D25DL817790
1GKS17E0XDR171934
1GTN29E05BZ205468
Any ideas on why this hiccup is happening specifically with the Europe VPN? I’ve double-checked the VINs for accuracy, but the error persists.

If anyone’s had a similar experience or knows how to tackle this, I’d be super grateful for any advice or insights you might have.

IMG_5550.jpeg

• Contributors
2 hours ago, Talha Tariq said:

Hey there,

I’ve been running into a bit of a snag lately and could use some help. When I purchase a VIN slot using a USA VPN, everything runs smoothly—the car programs like a charm. But here’s the kicker: when I try the same with a Europe VPN for a 1-hour slot, Techline Connect throws me an error saying, "No vehicle authorization E6220."

Hello, everything is simple EU sps does not support USA car and USA sps does not support EU car.

1 minute ago, Mindaugas Cernius said:
Hello, everything is simple EU sps does not support USA car and USA sps does not support EU car.

Hi, actually i live in the middle east and i always used to program cars through the EU vpn where all these vins were working but suddenly from last 2-3 weeks this issue started for many vins i tried 😔

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, Talha Tariq said:

Hey there,

I’ve tried this on three different accounts, and it’s the same story each time. The VINs I’ve been working with are:

KL1GM5DU3GB500690
KL1GJ5DU9FB029605
6G1ML5D25DL817790
1GKS17E0XDR171934
1GTN29E05BZ205468
Any ideas on why this hiccup is happening specifically with the Europe VPN? I’ve double-checked the VINs for accuracy, but the error persists.

If anyone’s had a similar experience or knows how to tackle this, I’d be super grateful for any advice or insights you might have.

IMG_5550.jpeg

I now have this issue. Did you find a solution?

• Contributors

I have had this issue for the last two days. It’s a server issue with GM. They are talking about it in the dealer groups I’m in too. The oem are having same issue.

I did find that clearing sps cache, when you log in before connecting your car with the connect button, manually type your vin then click sps, has worked for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Solution

I deleted all the GM apps in the control panel and re-install TLC, and all is working again.

8 minutes ago, GTOKIDRH said:

I am having this problem as well. I tried both of the solutions posted with no luck. Any other ideas?

Yesterday, I uninstalled all the GM apps in the control panel and reinstalled TLC, solving the issue. 

Today, the issue came back. Using @jake9713 method, I solved it by shutting down TLC and deleting all the files in the sps folder C:\Users\YOUR_USERName\sps. This solved the issue, and it's now working.

• Love-it 1

Today, I have a new issue: e9003 failed to complete the loading sequence. None of the above solutions works.

image.png

• Contributors

Hello Troy,

This has happened to me too before, for some reason it resolves usually within a day. A bug maybe?

If you are using the acdelco portal, try to first restart PC. This usually stops/starts the windows services for sps.

Then, run your browser as admin,  add vin and let it self install/update (as administrator). It usually wont launch after it updates and manually going back through the delco portal will let you launch once all updates are active. Techline is the worst program about you have to click the right thing at the right time or it will not work, in my experience. It is very buggy

If all else fails and are sure it is not a controller error, I have tried to entirely uninstall TLC by sorted publisher, as shown on 3:07 on this link, then reinstall. 

• Thanks 1

I did another full TLC uninstall and then reinstall; TLC is now working again. Touch wood, no more issues.

Thanks @jake9713.

• Thumbs Up 1