Welcome To CameraLoops

Take a moment to join and become a member

malibu 2016 used TCU

jrumman

I need to replace used TCU for malibu 2016 GM KOREA, My question os there any file or software available here to do this?

kindly advice

malibu.jpeg

For vin change. If you can provide the utility file for that module I can try to create a vin change file of it. 
Here is tutorial for getting the utility file. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 11:36 AM, Troy said:

For vin change. If you can provide the utility file for that module I can try to create a vin change file of it. 
Here is tutorial for getting the utility file. 

hi troy you doing great work i am following you from long time.. can you make a tutorial how to make vin change file with utility file or with calibration files ? i have techline connect access ... thank you

36 minutes ago, TunnerXP said:

hi troy you doing great work i am following you from long time.. can you make a tutorial how to make vin change file with utility file or with calibration files ? i have techline connect access ... thank you

Hi, if I show everyone how to make VIN change files for the modules, then no one will need to buy my VIN change files on the website 🙂

Coding the VIN Change files is very complex and I won't be showing anyone how to do it.

1 minute ago, Heine said:

Troy how far did you get with the TCM VIN change file.

The TCM doesn’t respond to DPS nor sps. So I can’t create a vin change file for it unfortunately. 

My Astra TCM is responding, do you need a physical TCM on bench or can you create VIN change file from info I send you from mine .

I can only read GEN3 TCM, must I make Utility file from sps2 setup and Configuration, or Program TCM and use spscache.