I am pleased to announce the release of the GM DPS Archive Creator Tool Version 2, a tool created by the original developer zpx
The tool can be used to automatically create the DPS archive file from the GM SPS cache folder calibration files and is great for those who want to quickly create a DPS archive file for programming a general motors electronic module.
This tool is locked to the PC hardware ID. After purchasing you will need to install the tool and send a private message including your PC hardware ID to @Troy to receive your activation key.
How to receive your activation code.
- Download the tool from the downloads section.
- Extract the "DPS_Archive_Creator_V2.zip" to your PC desktop.
- Open the PDF file "Read Me! Instructions.pdf" read its content and follow the instructions.
What's new in version 2
Version 2 has 2 new features
The tool can automatically create DPS archive files for Global-B vehicles.
The benefits of using the GM DPS Archive Creator Tool
- Saves time when creating a DPS archive file.
- No need to use the Tis2web website to identify the utility file anymore.
- No need to use 7zip to uncompress the calibration files.
- Easily identify the module's utility file.
Watch the video below to see the very quick process for automatically creating a DPS archive file.
You can purchase the tool from the link below.
Introductory price of $150 for a limited time.